Dear Meeting Planner,
Thank you for considering Ty Howard for your next meeting or event. We understand what a demanding process it is to coordinate a meeting, and what it takes to make it a success. To assist you in your efforts, we've provided items that other professionals like yourself have found to be helpful in their meeting planning. We hope these assist you in your pre-event planning and publication process. If you need other materials, please do not hesitate to call us (443) 982-7582.
Meeting Planner Tools
• What to Expect from Ty's Programs (PDF)
• The 15 Most Compelling Reasons to Book Ty (PDF)
• What makes Ty's presentations so perfect for you? (PDF)
• What Recent Clients Have to Say About Ty's Speaking / Training Services?
Additional Tools to Help You
• Demo Video Clips
• Ty's Investment (Fee) Schedule
• Reviews on Ty's Speaking Services
• How Ty's Business Office Works With Clients
• FAQs About Ty's Speaking Services
• High Resolution Photos (.JPG) of Ty Howard
• Ty's Bio (PDF)
• Ty's Pre-Program Questionnaire (PDF)
• Room & AV Setup (PDF)
• Ty's Speech / Presentation Introduction (PDF)
• Ty's One-Sheet "Untie the Knots®" (PDF)
• Ty's Most Requested Keynotes One Sheet (PDF)
• Articles by Ty Howard - (Professional, Organizational & Management Development)
For more detailed information about Ty's programs and products,
please contact us:
Inspiragen Institute, LLC
6400 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 134
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Phone: (443) 982-7582
Sign-Up for Ty's FREE
Call or email Ty's business office and your questions, comments and/or requests will be reviewed by a team member, then forwarded to Ty.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Mr. Untie the Knots®. Click Here
"Everyone truly enjoyed your message, as well as your very funny and entertaining delivery. We wish you continued success as you share your positive mind-set, philosophy and inspiration with other teams around the world."
~ Sheri S., Vice President, Research & Development
"Ty, Thank you for serving as the opening keynote speaker for our recent Annual Johns Hopkins HR Conference: Celebrating HR. Judging by the energetic response of your audience and the numerous high ratings post-conference evaluations we received, your presentation, Untie the Knots®, was well-received, relevant, and inspiring. We especially appreciated your sense of humor, comfort with the topic, very engaging and dynamic style, and obvious preparation. It was a pleasure having you on our agenda!"
~ Jeb K., The HR Conference Committee, Johns Hopkins Annual HR Conference
"Ty, I cannot say THANK YOU enough for such an amazing job you did today! Your Building an Attitude of Excellence motivational keynote presentation was exactly on point, per our discussion and requests. Our staff left the assembly feeling energized and feeling a higher sense of purpose."
~ Bobvita S., Strategic Director of Human Resources, University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business