You get a twenty plus year 'authentic' nationally sought-after motivational keynote speaker who is dynamic, engaging, energizing, substantive and fun—from beginning to end. You get Mr. Untie the Knots®; a personal development, success habits, attitude, leadership, team cohesiveness, sales, generational differences, human capital, reputation management, and business development coach and expert. You also get his powerful business and life enhancing results after you apply his researched-base actionable tactics and strategies. And, you get the passion-driven founder, CEO and editor-in-chief of the - globally applauded - online magazine, MOTIVATION.
Here is a List of Special Reasons or Other Topics Ty Has Spoken on:
• Civility and Emotional Intelligence
• Administrative and Support Staff Professionals
• Fatherhood and Positive Fathering
• Diversity, Inclusion and Multicultural Education
• Team Building Activities Sessions
• Effective Listening
• Goal Setting and Accomplishment
• Personal or Business Relationships
• Networking or How / Where to Find New Business
• MLK Jr. Day Events
• Black History Month Events
• Women's History Month Events
• Women's / Men's Empowerment Conferences
• Educational Professionals PD Conferences
• Teen / Youth Empowerment Conferences
• Teen / Student Athlete Award Banquets or Special Events
• Teen / Student Athlete Leadership Development Events
• College Student Affairs Professionals Conferences
• Small Business Owners or Entrepreneur Conferences / Vendor Appreciation Events
• College New Student Orientations Programs
• College, Trade School or High School Commencement Speaker
• College or High School Leadership Induction Ceremony Guest Keynote Speaker
• College Special Summer Programs / Camps Motivational Keynote Speaker
• Military / Veterans Conferences
• Department of Defense Agencies Conferences
• Serve as your Master of Ceremonies or M.C. / Host of your special event
Call Ty's business office to inquire about any of the above topics or special meetings formats, at (443) 982-7582.
Sign-Up for Ty's FREE
Call or email Ty's business office and your questions, comments and/or requests will be reviewed by a team member, then forwarded to Ty.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Mr. Untie the Knots®. Click Here
"Everyone truly enjoyed your message, as well as your very funny and entertaining delivery. We wish you continued success as you share your positive mind-set, philosophy and inspiration with other teams around the world."
~ Sheri S., Vice President, Research & Development
"Ty, Thank you for serving as the opening keynote speaker for our recent Annual Johns Hopkins HR Conference: Celebrating HR. Judging by the energetic response of your audience and the numerous high ratings post-conference evaluations we received, your presentation, Untie the Knots®, was well-received, relevant, and inspiring. We especially appreciated your sense of humor, comfort with the topic, very engaging and dynamic style, and obvious preparation. It was a pleasure having you on our agenda!"
~ Jeb K., The HR Conference Committee, Johns Hopkins Annual HR Conference
"Ty, I cannot say THANK YOU enough for such an amazing job you did today! Your Building an Attitude of Excellence motivational keynote presentation was exactly on point, per our discussion and requests. Our staff left the assembly feeling energized and feeling a higher sense of purpose."
~ Bobvita S., Strategic Director of Human Resources, University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business